Need a Glazier in Brisbane and Ipswich areas?
Looking for a reliable, trustworthy glazier? Our local glazier team have years of experience carrying out a huge range of glass repairs throughout Brisbane and Ipswich. We know the area, and the types of glass frequently needed which allows our glaziers to offer prompt repairs for almost any residential or commercial glass feature including glass doors, windows, mirrors, shower screens and more.
BOOK A GLAZIER TODAY
Glazier services we offer
Our glaziers work with all types of glass in the home and business. An experienced glazier can provide practical solutions for even the most obscure glass replacement job.
The bulk of our work comes from the glass most encounter every day and are in just about every Brisbane home.
Glass sliding doors get a workout in busy households and as a result are one of the most replaced glass features. Windows and shower screens are next on the frequently repaired list.
For businesses such as offices, commercial buildings, and retail premises broken windows and doors are top of the list, with glass partitions and glass cabinets close behind.
Glass One offers a range of glass services including:
- Glass doors - sliding doors, glass panels in timber or metal doors, shower doors, french doors
- Windows - aluminium windows, timber, textured and frosted, leadlight, louvres, sliding, double hung, bifold.
- Cabinets - display cases, cupboard doors
- Mirror glass - mirrored wardrobe doors, bathroom cabinet doors, moisture damaged mirrors
- Glass office partitions - floor to ceiling, partial, frosted
- Balustrades - stair, balcony and pool
- Shower screens - doors and panels
- Glass for Tabletops - dining tables, outdoor settings, coffee tables
- Pet door installation - including cat doors and dog doors
- Glass Cut to Size
- And so much more
Our Glaziers use top quality glass
Good quality glass and a well-fitted pane will withstand most of the day to day bumps, opening and closing, and accidental knocks for many years, reducing replacement costs and the inconvenience of repairs.
Our glaziers only use the very best quality glass for all applications to ensure your replacements are long lasting, providing great security for your home or business.
Your local professional glazier
For more in depth glazier information visit our Glazier Information page